A. SET UP
1. Download the latest version of “USD21_Plugin.zip” from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qBTdBmB-j74quMGO9wlt05TmpbM8XZ7E?usp=sharing
2. Log into your church’s WordPress backend through the secure URL: “https://your-city-icc.net” (Note: the Plugin will ONLY work on a secure url starting with “https”). If your church does not have a secure URL, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Select “USD21_Plugin.zip” -> Install and Activate.
4. Go to “USD21” in the dashboard and sign in through Google (Note: You must use a usd21 email to access the plugin). Once signing in, your church’s information should be displayed.
If you see this screen, then you are probably not using a secure URL. Make sure “https:” is in the web address.
5. If your church’s url is not registered on the USD21 plugin, please select “NEW CHURCH” and submit the form to have it added. The church should be registered in under 24 hours. If longer than that, email contact email@example.com
- “Church Info” – update priority church information. (Please make sure the information here is accurate and up-to-date as this will be reflected worldwide.)
- “Family of Churches”– copy and paste the short-code for the church directory onto any webpage.
- “Sermon Management” – upload and manage your church sermons. These sermons can then be searched for by preacher and/or title on usd21.org
- “Help and Other Tools” – access other useful tools, links and instructions for the Cyber Ministry.
- “Movement Map” will be featured in the next plugin update. To access the map now, copy and paste the following link onto any webpage:
<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1rQp6yVKVAOv4vCp8VXIW1g0vkEAeo93k” width=”640″ height=”480″></iframe>
For any further assistance please contact your local Cyber Evangelist/Womens-Ministry-Leader or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org