General Expense Reimbursement
General Expense Reimbursement Protocols
This form is used to request a reimbursement for any approved ministry expenses.
How to complete the form:
- In general, before making any purchases, they need to be approved by Ron Harding.
- If a document does not follow these protocols, it will be returned to you.
- The form needs to be copied to your personal Google Drive and filled out accurately & printed on an 8 ½” by 11” page (full page view, portrait).
- Need to have the requestor’s signature.
- All of the receipts need to be taped to the back of the page (add more pages if necessary) or put in an envelope and stapled to the sheet.
- The form needs to be copied to your personal Google Drive and filled out accurately (including your signature, scanned and pasted into the appropriate space) and saved as a PDF (or printed to a PDF, same thing) as a 8 ½” by 11” page document (full page view, portrait).
- **Need to have the requestor’s signature.**
- All of the receipts need to be scanned and/or saved as a PDF and merged to the initial document.
- So you only submit **ONE FILE** in your email.
- Ministry Approval’s signature:
- If one of the signatures is missing, the form will be returned to you as incomplete.
- To receive a check or PayPal reimbursement on Tuesday, the form needs to be submitted by midnight on Friday to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a physical form is submitted on Tuesday, it will take one-week turn-around time for the form and check to be processed.